Thursday, April 16, 2009

Always looking for a party.....


My mother-in-law passed away this past Wednesday morning. I really never knew what she really thought of me, her main comment to me was always " I never know what you are going to say or do". She was always worried if I would become a "millionaire", I would tell her that is not enough today.
Her last 18 months or so was great living at Sharon Brooke, enjoying Santa at Christmas time, Happy Hour on Fridays, the Coffee Shop, Spa baths or just knowing she was being cared for.
It was a hard decision to move from a long time home, but it worked. The staff at Sharon Brooke was fantastic, the facilities were excellent and made life a little easier on Mrs. Guanciale during her mother's ending senior years.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Mrs. Lewis worshipped the ground you walked on -- don't ever doubt or forget that.

Licking County Chamber said...

Sorry to hear about her. My thoughs are with your family.